Fashion Boutique Hotel Commitment is an important expression of our purpose to care for people.
While we continue to evolve and enhance our safety and cleanliness protocols, here are some new measures you may see at Fashion Boutique Hotel:
Cleanliness and Safety
Additional measures are being taken in an effort to ensure your safety, such as touch-free options, more frequent sanitization with hospital-grade disinfectants, and exploring and testing the use of electrostatic sprayers.
• Sanitizer stations prominently placed throughout the hotel
• More frequent cleaning of public spaces and guestroom surfaces
• Detailed cleanliness training
• Lead trainer and Monitoring/ Response Team to help ensure new protocols are being met
• Wellness and temperature checks, according to local guidance
• Removal of certain high-touch items from guestrooms
Our new social distancing measures help show care for the wellbeing of our colleagues and guests, as we revise capacity guidelines and explore contactless meal options, the use of masks, protective shields at the front desk and more.
• Social distancing signage
• Personal protection equipment, worn in accordance with local guidance
• Spacing measures and capacity guidelines
• Reconfiguration of public areas set-ups
• Knock-and-go room service
New and enhanced digital processes.
• Mobile check-in and checkout
• Grab-and-go breakfast ordering
• Hotel stay digital bill
Safety and cleanliness procedures implemented at the hotel may be adjusted in consideration of local practices, government requirements and guidance.